Addresses

MTC Address Mission Address
Sister Katrina Roene Dunn Sister Katrina Roene Dunn
FEB25 PHI-CEB Philippines Cebu Mission
2009 N 900 E Unit 112 Temple Complex-CJCLDS
Provo UT 84602 Gorordo Ave
Lahug, Cebu City
6000 Cebu, Philippines

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

The Land of Stairs


HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY TAY!! I can't believe you're already 8!! that's insane!! okay family.. apas is fabulous. we have this massive IT park in my area, let's just talk about this for a second okay...i have like 3 mcdonalds in my area, a burger king, starbucks, KFC, 2 jollibees, 2 7/11's and wait for it... A KRISPEE KREME!! Can we just address this for a second. I HAVE AN AMERICAN DONUT SHOP IN MY AREA and i couldn't be happier.. i've already eaten there, don't worry. 

The area is so full of miracle people as well, so it's worth it to climb a million miles of stairs every day, even though it's exhausting.
and it's tigulan right now so... that means FLOODING!! sister larsen knows what im talking about.. it's not just flooding..it's a river! It is dirty rivers.. everywhere. it means wading up to our knees. But my legs are like super buff now, from months and months of bukid, so i barely even lose my breath anymore. feeling fabulous. not skinny, but strong. 

We had 2 elect investigators at church on sunday, and almost all of our recent converts came to church on sunday. 

We went on splits on sunday and I worked with HenrieLyn and I'm pretty sure she's my new best friend, I absolutely love her.. 

so my batch is my new district leader, so that's a bit weird,. especially when he introduced himself to the district and he said "so i've been out for a while, about 1 year and a half...' so that hit me really hard. my mission is down to embers, but I'm going to make it a burning fire. We are killing it in the work, and I ADORE MY AREA!! The city is the place to be, seeing the temple every day..
I love being a missionary!!
-Sister Katrina Dunn

No comments:

Post a Comment