Addresses

MTC Address Mission Address
Sister Katrina Roene Dunn Sister Katrina Roene Dunn
FEB25 PHI-CEB Philippines Cebu Mission
2009 N 900 E Unit 112 Temple Complex-CJCLDS
Provo UT 84602 Gorordo Ave
Lahug, Cebu City
6000 Cebu, Philippines

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Ad2 sa Apas

okay.. big apology for my bad memory..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAIMIE AND NICK!!!. i knew i was missing something. i had it written in my planner and everything and i forgot to email it, but anyways i hope you ate lots of cake and loved life.. 

family... we worked super hard this week and... bahhh im so sad we had so much success this week, and then last night nagtapok me sa balay dayon transfer calls came and our area is closing!! so i'm not dying in Aloguinsan.. I'm headed to the city!!! going to see lot's of miracles, and i get to see the temple everyday! Apas here i come!! 

I just want to let everyone know that i have approximately an MTC's time length until i see all of your beautiful faces again. it's my last transfer, i'm gonna make it count. I love my mission to pieces, i've seen and felt so many miracles. I know the Savior loves us!!
I only have 5 more emails left!! So that's a bit crazy!!!
Love you all!!
I love being a missionary!
-Sister Katrina Dunn

No comments:

Post a Comment