Addresses

MTC Address Mission Address
Sister Katrina Roene Dunn Sister Katrina Roene Dunn
FEB25 PHI-CEB Philippines Cebu Mission
2009 N 900 E Unit 112 Temple Complex-CJCLDS
Provo UT 84602 Gorordo Ave
Lahug, Cebu City
6000 Cebu, Philippines

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Donut

            

okay i have to have my hands fly like the wind, completely out of time. enjoy selfies in krispee kreme and pictures of my beautiful area. I'll be sad to leave this all behind, but I'm excited for the next few weeks that I have here! 

I've gotten to work with many amazing people this week, and tomorrow will be extra fabulous, because the AP's called and told me that I'm one of 10 people in the entire mission that get's to be interviewed by Elder Ardern of the 1st quorum of the seventy for the upcoming mission tour! So I am through the roof ecstatic! I'm going to ask where the sword of laban is.. just kidding, i'll be serious. I'm really excited! 

We have a new IBD, and we're going to hopefully start extending more IBD's this week to a few more people. 

I went to a lesson this week, and one of our investigators had started the BOM all by himself, and had a ton of good questions! 

Anyways, I love you all, be safe, see you all very soon! 1 month na lang!
I love being a missionary!
-Sister Katrina Dunn

No comments:

Post a Comment