Addresses

MTC Address Mission Address
Sister Katrina Roene Dunn Sister Katrina Roene Dunn
FEB25 PHI-CEB Philippines Cebu Mission
2009 N 900 E Unit 112 Temple Complex-CJCLDS
Provo UT 84602 Gorordo Ave
Lahug, Cebu City
6000 Cebu, Philippines

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

No Time

Family, I am sorry. I am out of time. We have to finish email early. We are going to Valencia falls. I will take a ton of pictures. Just know, that I love you, and that we are seeing miracles, and that everything is beautiful even the challenges. We are growing #dreamteam. We have 4 IBD's and are extending 2 more invitations this week! Fernando is doing awesome, he is in Moroni, he's almost finished with the book of Mormon, and he loves it! His baptism is on November 21st! Sibulan is beautiful, and I know Jesus is walking here with us, for I've seen it. He loves the people so much, and they are so prepared. 

Yesterday, quick story, we were walking in this grove of coconut trees and there was this shady looking puddle and I didn't see it and I stepped directly in it! And I was like "nope nope, I am not getting a disease!" so I ran down to the ocean and cleaned off my feet, and my companion was just standing there laughing at me while I took a minute to clean this black gunk off of my feet. I'm sorry this email fails all of you... That was my awkward story of the week. sorry I love all of you!!!!!!!!!!! 

Also big shout out to Kaylyn for getting her Young Woman's Medallion!
-Sister Katrina Dunn

No comments:

Post a Comment