Addresses

MTC Address Mission Address
Sister Katrina Roene Dunn Sister Katrina Roene Dunn
FEB25 PHI-CEB Philippines Cebu Mission
2009 N 900 E Unit 112 Temple Complex-CJCLDS
Provo UT 84602 Gorordo Ave
Lahug, Cebu City
6000 Cebu, Philippines

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Holy Week


I won't go into detail on the things I witnessed this week. But I do want to impart a special message to everyone. PLEASE GO WATCH BECAUSE HE LIVES ON LDS.ORG! Keep the focus of this easter season on his resurrection, not on his death. Because he lives!
He lives to grant me rich supply.
He lives to guide me with his eye.
He lives to comfort me when faint.
He lives to hear my soul's complaint.
He lives to silence all my fears.
He lives to wipe away my tears.
He lives to calm my troubled heart.
He lives all blessings to impart.Please remember that we are beloved children of our Heavenly Father and we all have the opportunity to become like him, to live with him! I'm am so happy for this opportunity to be in the Lord's service, and we can all be whether we are serving full time missions or not, embrace missionary life. Spread the gospel to your friends! And have charity for everyone you meet!

and a lot happened this week, but I'm out of time haha, so i'll keep this short.
I'm excited we get to go Casoy next week, its absolutely beautiful. We have a new investigator and our last lesson with her was probably the most spiritual lesson I have had since I came out to the field. I'm so excited to see what the Lord has in store for her.
Love you all, stay safe! And remember the real reason for this easter season! (sorry this email was kind of char)


-Sister Dunn

No comments:

Post a Comment