Addresses

MTC Address Mission Address
Sister Katrina Roene Dunn Sister Katrina Roene Dunn
FEB25 PHI-CEB Philippines Cebu Mission
2009 N 900 E Unit 112 Temple Complex-CJCLDS
Provo UT 84602 Gorordo Ave
Lahug, Cebu City
6000 Cebu, Philippines

Saturday, February 13, 2016

YOMO



Yay!! Congratulations to Savannah!! Japan! That's incredible! Come join me here in the ring of Fire hahahh, you'll love the tropics, it's the best place to serve. Maybe I'll see you in the airport or something on my way home, we pass through Japan hahah, no... I think I miss you by just a few weeks, darn it :D Well, it'll fly by regardless. I know mine has!

Wednesday: I picked up my dress. I had another dress made for me, it's fabulous. She made it a little too loose, so me and Sister Larsen joke that it's my bag dress, but I still pull it off fabulously.
We took the Dunne's to the market to help them get fruits and vegetables. Since they are foreigners, people like to rip them off, we were trying to make sure that didn't happen.
We taught a boy about his covenants, he was baptized on Saturday. He's a child of record, his mom has such a good desire to go to the temple. 

Thursday: punted! punted again! (i was trying to make it sound like the line from Lion King). We went back to investigator, oi! She was so gahi! I couldn't believe it!
We taught Raymart (our IBD, he's the only member in his family joining the church) about his baptismal covenants, it's almost his baptism! 

Friday: Our LA's baby got bit by a puppy, which is apparently a cause for concern.. I heard that they are more likely to carry rabies, I don't know if that's true, maybe it is... One of the other families we teach, one of the boys had this creepy book called the Dollhouse Murders and he kept asking me what the big english words mean. 

Saturday: I taught my companion the word gullible by managing to convince her that there was a cat in the house. She fell for it hahha, it was pretty funny. We didn't have any small change to pay for plete so we had to walk everywhere, that can be remedied hopefully soon hahha, today perhaps. The boy was baptized, but there wasn't enough water in the font so it took a few tries to get it right. 

Sunday: One of the members we are working with is sad because her husband won't come to church (nonmember). That's one of our projects right now. We went to this other woman who LOVES to talk, I closed the lesson and she didn't hear me so Sister Angar had to close it again hahah, it was pretty funny. The Dunne's are fabulous and fed us a break the fast dinner of sloppy joes! I had 3. Yea, get on my level. And then I had 2 slices of chocolate cake. You only mission once. #YOMO

Monday: We found baby goats! So of course we picked them up and took pictures. On Tuesday we found another BRAND NEW BABY! HE was so cute! So many baby animals. This day though was kind of the day of creepy people, we kept running into creepy jud people, at one point we had to run hahah. There were guys outside of our apartment cutting coconuts so we bought some from them, because I miss buko juice! 

Tuesday: Our fridge had been stinky from some fish so we finally ate it, and the fridge already smells better. We got SOO punted, it's crazy. We practiced the interview questions with Raymart, so that he's ready to go for his interview this weekend. 

Everyone's doing like trunky talks hahha, this time will fly :D But I love you all!
I love being a missionary :D
-Sister Katrina Dunn

No comments:

Post a Comment