Addresses

MTC Address Mission Address
Sister Katrina Roene Dunn Sister Katrina Roene Dunn
FEB25 PHI-CEB Philippines Cebu Mission
2009 N 900 E Unit 112 Temple Complex-CJCLDS
Provo UT 84602 Gorordo Ave
Lahug, Cebu City
6000 Cebu, Philippines

Friday, February 19, 2016

Millennials


I didn't write in my journal all week so I don't remember what happened.
Wednesday: i went to ukhay2x with Sister Larsen and she found a rockin batman t-shirt. 

Thursday:I had exchanges with Sister Perez, it was a lot of fun, we had a crazy day and ended up teaching a preacher of another church, who wanted to debate, at least he was nice about it. I learned a lot from Sister Perez, she's actually my batch going home, so we have the same amount of time left in the mission, it's so weird. Nanay Tessie asked for a copy of this picture so I'm going to print one for her. 

Friday: We OST'ed right off the bat. She's really sweet, we had a really nice lesson with her about the Restoration. She's 19 years old.
The Dunne's took us out to the Castillo family, all the little kids were excited to see them. That evening we had the interview for Raymart's baptism, he's all ready to go. I'm so excited for him, and to see all the progress he's made. 

Saturday: We practiced our song for the zone conference. Sister Larsen coerced me and Sister Anger into singing for the zone conference. We had a lesson with one of our nanays. She fell and broke her arm and they dont have money to go to the doctor so she's struggling right now, we're trying to help them figure out a plan.
We found another LA family, and they came to church on Sunday! We were so excited when we saw them walk up! And then at night was the baptism of Nanay Carmen, her story is amazing, but I don't have time to tell it right now. We went to support her, she's the RC of the other branches sisters. She made a ton of empanada and lumpia nga gulay so we were eating good! 

Sunday: we found a new investigator named Christopher. He's searching for the truth and he seems really good. We're excited to see how he progresses. 

Monday: District meeting. we went back to some of our other investigators, and were able to help them, we've had some really good spiritual lessons with them.
We found another new investigator, named Benji who is also searching for the truth. We are finding a lot of new miracles lately, it makes it exciting. 

Tuesday: Zone CONFERENCE!! I sang "I know that my redeemer lives" and probably embarrassed myself to the moon and back.
It was a really good conference, we watched the devotional from BYU hawaii by Elder Nelson, it was super good. We are true millennials! 

I love being a missionary!
-Sister Katrina Dunn

No comments:

Post a Comment