Addresses

MTC Address Mission Address
Sister Katrina Roene Dunn Sister Katrina Roene Dunn
FEB25 PHI-CEB Philippines Cebu Mission
2009 N 900 E Unit 112 Temple Complex-CJCLDS
Provo UT 84602 Gorordo Ave
Lahug, Cebu City
6000 Cebu, Philippines

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Going to the temple, and we're...


Doing a session!! It was amazing, even if I had to ride in a v-hire at 3AM, worth it always.. I don't have time to write, like 5 minutes. 

So I just want to highlight, that i also got to skype my family and I loved every second of it! Especially the part when Debbie made a special guest appearance and I started to cry. I miss everyone hahha!! But I know where I'm supposed to be right now, there's a time and a season for everything! 

I got to write a tender mercy, and I got candy in return. Highlights of going to the mission office!
Aloguinsan is.. the same, but we are continuing in patience, and loving it! Mostly. haaha, yes there are trials, but we can overcome it all. 

I love being a missionary!
-Sister Katrina Dunn

No comments:

Post a Comment